Follow these simple steps…
- Check the eligibility criteria to make sure you are eligible to apply for either of the awards. The Northern Photography Prize is only open to amateur photographers whose work celebrates the North East of England and whose work belongs to them and does not infringe the copyright of any other party.
- Check the opening and closing dates for submissions and read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Complete your registration.
- Most queries are answered in ‘Frequently Asked Questions’, but if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please contact us.
- When you are happy with your work, submit your entry, not forgetting to include a caption. Please note that you can only submit ONE entry per award, using the submissions portal which will be accessible to you after you have registered.
The entry portal will open from midnight on 31st October 2020 and will close at 11:59p.m. (GMT) on 3oth June 2021. You will not be able to submit an entry outside of these dates.
All successful and unsuccessful entrants will hear back from us by 31st July 2021 and the winning entries for each award will be announced at the end of September 2021. Owing to a high volume of entries, we regret that we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful entrants.